Created by: Support BB
Modified on: Fri, 6 Apr, 2018 at 12:31 PM
Blockbid prides itself on offering fair and equal service to all our customers. We understand the urgency of the market and we do our best to ensure all users are attended to and looked after. As cryptocurrency grows in popularity, we will experience high volumes of new users which in turn creates a greater workload for our team. We are expanding our team to be able to cope with the demands but unfortunately this sometimes still isn’t enough to handle the load. We appreciate our customers who are understanding of this situation and would like to remind our users that any abusive language/behaviour towards our team will NOT be tolerated. Persistent abuse may result in your account being disabled and your funds being credited back to you.
Abusive language/behaviour may include, but is not limited to:
- Persistent swearing
- Name calling (scatological language, berating customer support)
- Sexist comments (both explicit and implied)
- Racist comments (both explicit and implied)
- Irrelevant personal remarks (e.g. about your appearance)
- Threats of any nature
- Accusations of various sorts (e.g personal attacks)
- Comments about competency, knowledge, or dedication
- Lack of co-operation/compliance (not providing requested information, avoiding resolutions, looking for an argument)
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.