KYC (Know Your Customer) Requirements must be completed in English and details submitted must match your identifying documents.
Proof of Identity must have an expiry date that is within six months of submitting an application for a Blockbid account. Please ensure that all ID documents are explicit and clearly readable, non-fragmented and show the full document (not cut off) - otherwise our KYC system will automatically reject the application.
Blockbid will accept an image of your driver's license, passport or any government issued ID as proof of identity.
An account cannot be verified until KYC requirements are completed and approved by the KYC compliance team.
Any ID detected as fraudulent will automatically have the account suspended and details added to the Global Anti-Fraud Watchlist. If you feel that the details you have entered have been mistakenly identified as fraudulent, please contact our support directly: email@example.com
You will automatically be prompted to verify your account when trying to make your first deposit.
KYC Verification Process:
1. Once prompted to 'Verify your identity with us', click the 'Begin ID Check' button
2. Confirm whether you are an Australian citizen or not
3. Select which form of ID you’d like to use and follow the prompts to take a photo of the document, and confirm
4. Agree to the Terms & Conditions and DVS (Document Verification Service) Content
5. Follow the prompts to confirm your details or tap ‘edit’ if any details are incorrect
6. Commence the live facial recognition and liveness test and follow instructions on the screen
7. You will receive confirmation of successful KYC completion within a few minutes so please be patient