Once KYC requirements are completed and approved, user will be able to withdraw crypto from listed cryptocurrency wallets with balance.
How to withdraw crypto:
1. Log into your Blockbid account
2. Click the menu in the top right hand side and select 'Balances'
3. Select the cryptocurrency you'd like to withdraw from the list
4. On the right hand side of the screen, select 'Withdraw'
5. Enter the amount you'd like to withdraw and the wallet address you're withdrawing to
If you have a cryptocurrency deposit/withdrawal issue please contact our support team firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the following information if available:
Transaction ID link
Cryptocurrency name and Amount
Location where the funds are coming from (deposits only)
Please note that in times of high congestion that the fees may increase, you may choose to wait and thereby incur standard withdrawals fee once network congestion has cleared.